Growing up in a small, North Carolina town, the creative minded Kelly Kirby felt she never quite fit in the small town mold. After studying at Meredith College in Raleigh, Kirby visited Atlanta and immediately fell in love with the big city and has resided in Metro Atlanta since 1988.
With her effusive and passionate nature, Kirby always gravitated toward positions where she could express herself creatively. In addition to creating and designing a new concept day spa in 2007, Kelly has held leadership sales and marketing roles with cosmetic companies located in the US as well as Italy. In January 2012, Kelly chose to leave the corporate side of the business and pursue her dream helping other women feel more beautiful and confident at later stages in life.
From a young age, Kelly was fascinated with color cosmetics and without her mother's knowledge, would take peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to school so that she could purchase the latest beauty finds from the local department store with her unspent lunch money.
- Owner of SpaDelic Beauty Consulting
- Director of Education, Studio Crush Makeup School, Atlanta
- 2013 Nominee Atlanta’s Women of Power & Influence – Modern Luxury/Atlantan Magazine
- Featured Trade Show Artist for Mirabella Beauty
- Published freelance writer with #1 ranking nationally in the spa category - Atlanta Beauty & Health Examiner
- OnTopic Contributor for CBS Atlanta/Shopping & Style category
- Featured beauty expert in Jezebel Magazine’s Beauty Scoop for her specialty in perfect foundation matching for all skin tones
Kirby’s family and friends know her as a person who brings joy to others, and recognize her constantly positive spirit. Kirby’s personal approach to life revolves around a quote by author J.M. Barrie: “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.”
“The Thumb Palette ensures sanitary application of lip products. Just scrape a small amount of lipstick onto the palette and apply with lip brush”
- Kelly Kirby